9.07.2010

Cloudy with a chance of Hope

These past few weeks, I've been in a total roller coaster ride. As in, deep sad low and high heart pumping screams. Let's start with the first high I've got.


Its the PUPUKAW Buwan Ng Wika celebration! Yehey!


This is our first presentation for the year and we are all so excited and happy! Actually, This presentation was put to a lot test that almost resulted to the decline of this event; but we surpass it all! We pursued, we gave time, and we enjoyed every moment that I know, we'll treasure for the rest of our lives.


Hey, that's me in blue gown with my fellow Host, Marlon :]

'know what, we really didn't expect to witness a lot of people that night but a lot of people really watched us and we felt so grateful (or at least me). Even our Director Prof. Laurente is very pleased with us that she promised us a swimming! We were also supported and visited by a lot of beloved friends namely Brian, Ate Jade, and Kuya Ronnel, to name a few.


Then Q4B 2K10 came... I participated on the Intercollegiate Debate and the Documentary Making. We lose on the Debate that really broke my heart that since that day until now, I haven't gone to school again; I can say that it broke my self confidence big time. I didn't even came to support the Arts Competition that showed our Documentary which is, I regret because we were placed 4th runner up; which is not a bad thing because it lift up my spirit again :)

While that bumpy road of competition happens, a bad wave of news came. My Grandfather,Lolo Oscar (brother of my Granny) passed away. This is the third death on the family side of my Father. I really don't like him when I was young because he was really mean for a Lolo. But I forgive him already since I saw he has no legs anymore.

You know what I learned with these experiences? Anything and Everything has its time given by God. God gave me gifts that I used before, and I can't use it anymore now because I have to learn. I changed through time that I don't even know if the change was good or bad; and now I know it is not good. But the thing here is, I know there is a bright future waiting for me. And that's how a fairy tale should end right? full of learnings and always looking forward to ;D