2.02.2011

So Cute!

My friends Ked, Mervin and Me is working above one rectangular table so most of the time we really see what the others are doing. This week, its just so happen that we decided to put our look-a-like cartoons on our desktop so here's our cartoon look-a-like's. (According to us)

MINE
Look at that overflowing cuteness!
chubby, has wavy hair, wears pink, and is a fairy! this picture really looks like me!

ahuh, ahuh! you agree right? :)

JEN
Among the three of us, she had the hardest time finding her cartoon look-a-like so when I showed her this photo which is somewhat look like her, she easily agreed. Sabi pa niya, "Ayan kamukha ko, mukhang busabos. Para kasing hindi nagsusuklay."


MERVIN
I really dunno this guy until Mervin used this character as his profile picture and now his desktop image. He is somewhat looks like Mervin because of their big eyes and their hair. Hahaha, there was this joke among us that Mervin looks a lot older than his age so he easily loses a lot of his hair.


if you read this post, please send me a post or any link on what cartoon character/ anime character that looks like you. I want to see it. -ayra. xoxo