4.26.2011

Today My Life Begins

YES! Another milestone in my life has been marked. I Graduated from College!!! whew, I'm still high from the sensation. I can't believe a lot of people congratulated me and even gave me gifts to commemorate that wonderful day. My success is like the success of my Barangay because when we got home, the tables was set with a lot of food and a banner of Congratulations was there!

Family, relatives, friends, fellow youths, neighbors, and my cousins was there to celebrate my success. We ate together, laugh together, and celebrated together. Everything went so fast that I easily fell asleep by the end of the day.

I thank my loved ones for giving me wonderful gifts which are: a pair of Havaianas that I really want since I can't remember, a Red Ribbon cake that I want since my birthday, a surprise 1.5 gallon Ice cream of my favorite brandSelecta and my favorite flavors (Coffee Crumble and Cookies and Cream), a Hang Ten garment, a Triumph garment a pair of Mario d' Boro 5" sandals and a few cash :) Honestly, I never know that graduating is better than Christmas when it comes to gift giving, hahaha!

My graduation went smooth. We were not late, we hired a cab so that the transportation going there and going back is not a hassle, there is no traffic can you believe it?! It did not rained, and the shocking highlight was the first person I saw when I arrived is also the same last person I saw before I go home is my long time super forever crush! Maybe God wants me to see him and reminisce the beautiful feeling I felt for that person.

I can say that the fastest part of my life is College. It's 5 years but it doesn't felt like one. Time flies so fast but time doesn't matter. Its the people I met, the things I've done, and the lessons I've learned that made me who I am today. Friendlier, Intelligent, and a very Loving child.

But more than the gifts and the foods, the most important thing is how God led me throughout this journey. He guided me in this course, He never let anyone to be on my way in completing this journey. He never let me get a single failed mark (though there are times that I thought I will get one), He made the way easier (like what happened on my CWTS), and He made me get closer to Him. Thank You Lord, this is it! My hard earned Diploma!