8.21.2011

Actually, Its my birthdate

Actually, it's my birthdate today so my weekend is quite special. :) 
I did not realize it until Ked reminded me. For me, the 21st of every month is something I should look up to because I will receive a beautiful and special gift. For this month, its a warm hug from Jesus with a special treat from Krispy Kreme.

During our Worship, I jumped first as praises to God then it came later on that I was crying already because I can feel his presence. He is longing for our strong bonding because I always talk to Him before I sleep but lately I am not doing that so I really felt that He misses me. I also saw the vision of Jesus hanging on the cross to save me so it really touches my heart. Actually, I can't make my tears stop until Ate Vivs started the lecture. 

Then for the celebration of our renewed bonding, I bought one New York Cheesecake doughnut from Krispy Kreme to be disappointed. I don't like the taste at all! But I still enjoyed eating it; not tasting it. It smells so good and big and soft. :D

Actually, today is the last day of women's encounter and I had the privileged to be a part of it. Thanks to my ministry I feel like its a re-encounter.

I just pray that on my next Birthdate, I will be able to share it to the people I love. :)