6.26.2010

Jewel People

I like to look at people not because I just like to stare but because people are the most beautiful creature on Earth. They posses physical beauty, power through money, social status, thinking ability, and conscience.

In the past few days that I'm observing the people around me, I noticed that there are a lot of unnoticeable beautiful people. Unnoticeable because their beauty lies in their character. These people are not judgmental like I used to think they were, people willing to help without asking anything in return, people understands and willing to listen in any of your troubles. These are some of those "jewel people" .

These people are not the type of "best" people, they are just ordinary ones that when you have the chance to meet them, you'll probably don't want to be far from these people.

It's so amazing that I got the chance to meet such kinds.