6.26.2010

Three Lies..

This is from my previous blog that I want to post here.

I watched a show last Sunday (February 24,2008) that discusses the lies of life. The first lie is when a businessman said that-"Nagbebenta ako na Palugi". That would never happen-businessman always put a business to earn a profit.

The second lie is when a girl,a lady or a woman said that-"I don't want to get married".That was so impossible-girls are the number one promoter of marriage. They are so imaginative-they already conceptualize the wedding,their honeymoon,and even the kids in just one daydreaming only.

The third lie is when an old woman or old man said that-"I already want to rest in peace". That is not so true-oldies always regret the past;they want to live longer,they want to explore the world,they want to see their next generation. Their silent prayers always talk about-"Please let me live a little longer".

This is all true right?