8.01.2010

First of August

As the first day of August, the whole country is celebrating the first death anniversary of our Mother of Democracy, Pres. Cory Aquino. I am proud to be a Filipino and to experience all these freedom. Please continue praying for the country Philippines and to your son, Pnoy to continue doing a good job.

Speaking of August, I just learned from my sister that this month has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Tuesdays. This event only happens once in every 853 years. Hmmm... interesting. Makes me feel very proud to live during this time. :D Plus, this is the month of my Mama's birthay!!! yaaay!! I'm planning a surprise for her, but since I posted it here, does that mean its not surprise anymore? hahaha. The day before my Mama's birthday is the day of my late Lolo Oro's birthday who died this year. I know he's happy. He should be. hahaha.

Now here's the real story: My Sister, My Tatay, and Me bonded last night which is as far as I remember is the first time! but I learned from my Mama this morning that she advised our Tatay to chill with us so that our emotions will not be aloof to him which is good. We felt that we can joke around him anytime unlike before that he is sooooo strict. I'm happy, no, super happy he followed the advice of my Mama. :D