5.25.2011

Forever Treasures

Oh I miss School!

After sixteen long years of studying, I never thought that I would say that now. Oh wow! I must have been a good student! Hahaha. Yes, I'm a good student but not great. I have topped some exams here and there, joined competitions from time to time, and have been an honored student sometimes. Yes, sometimes because my educational ways have pattern. During my "Odd Years" (year levels in Odd number pattern like First Year and Third Year), I'm really good at English; then on my "Even Years" I'm good at Math. And to think that was in High school and now that I graduated from College, what happened to my brain??

Anyway, Since I missed schooling, I looked for things that would remind me of how fun school was. Aside from my collection of test papers (even with zero mark, I still collect it. I'm weird I know! I'm just happy to see I have a zero mark because it feels like I experienced the high of Highs and the low of Lows), Diaries of activities, old notebooks, pictures of ugly me (I know a lot of you can relate how ugly duckling you are when you're young) and secret crushes (wit, wit!), I found this: My Medals!!!

Technically, Not every medal I found was mine. The three medals above was achieved by my sister. I just posted it because it was the three medals she owned that I like. The bronze with yellow was from her Preschool. The silver with blue is from our Mayor that recognizes her as top 10 of the 546 graduates of batch 2009. And the gold with Red and Blue is from our Congresswoman that recognizes their achievement and guarantees them with Educational Assistance.

Now this mine. Actually I'm very proud of this two because I achieved them through the talent God has given me. I won it when I joined the Declamation Contest, Filipino category. I really can't forget those moments because it was an image changing experience. You might ask why image changing? The answer is: my super buds did their craziness on my costume and makeup! I was supposed to look like a beggar but I looked like a mental patient! They even wrote their names on my legs using an eyeliner as a good luck charm, more like a kahihiyan charm. Hahaha! The funny times.

Now this is treasure. I got this two medals because I was a CAT Officer. I really worked hard to be an officer and it paid off more than I expected. Honestly, I started joining COCC because I simply wanted a regular exercise (Yeah, yeah, call me desperate but I would really use any means I can get just to be thin!). On the benefits part, I got close to my classmates that I rarely talk to, I established a relationship to my predecessors, and I gained a position that balances a whole big system. Can you guess my position?

C'mon, guess it! I'll be waiting! ;P