5.18.2011

Helivision

When I was young, I wanted to be a bird that soars up high in the sky and see all the things that surround me in a different perspective. Now I'm a little older, I still have that dream; but not to be a bird. I still wanted to soar up high in the sky and to see all the things that surround me in a different perspective.

So when we got Helivision as our client, I'm happy. But when I was assigned to clean the photos it took and watched the videos it captured, I was beyond happy! I feel like I was blown away by the sensation I felt because my dream just came true!

I love watching movies and tv shows so you can think of how I felt when I imagined the future of those entertainment mediums if they would add aerial videography. Maybe you are thinking that I have an advanced imagination; No people, I just believe in the goal of Helivision and that is to provide variety and excitement to the production/show to further capture the interest of the televiewers. Now tell me, who wouldn't want that?

Visit them here: www.helivision.ph