7.05.2012

Being generous

Hindi ako madamot, actually generous nga ako eh. I give to the poor, to the needy, and for everything as long as its for the good cause.


But there's a big problem. I don't know how to control myself!!!!


Gah, I think self control is something I have to learn first. Well, a person's life has many sides and his money must go to these sides in a fair and square manner. Hindi yung mas malaki pa yung napupunta sa shopping kesa sa transportation. I know, I'm guilty. Have more love for me please? I'm being a fish here inside the aquarium nanga eh! 


Well, ganto lang yan. I must have a budget for alms or limos, pangtulong sa kapwa. Well, it is written, don't just give them fish, teach them how to fish. And now, I'll teach myself how to give but within the budget. Because the consequences are greater!


Being generous is not bad, as long as this generosity won't lead someone to fall out of control in his own money.