7.05.2012

The New Light

A new inspiration pours out in the most realistic way of my life - Finances.

From now on, I will record everything from my recent investments, splurgings, and mostly things that involves money. I will include you in my daily challenges in overcoming my weaknesses.

Let me tell you my financial history.

My family is not poor and not rich, just the right kind of family. We do our family bonding's and go out sometimes, we buy some, we borrow some, we lend some. So I grew up as a person who doesn't really concern myself with money management. I really don't care if I save up something or not because I believe, the next day I will have my money from Mom again. Well, time do change. When I started earning money, its easy breezy because I just give to my family, have my own, buy here and there until I started handling a cell! Whoa! My safe financial world just crashed! 

I don't blame them. I don't blame anyone either. Its just sad and tiring at the same time that I realize, I really don't have the right system to handle my money. And much worst, I don't have the right kind of attitude.

But now, I've seen the light. There's hope. I can change my destiny of not going down the drain but going up to the way of the riches. Hahaha! Dream on Ayra, dream on!

Oh well, I don't want to lose hope. From now on, whether fail or success, I'll share everything and I'll review it as well so together, we will learn how to handle our money wisely. :)